Welcome to the week two discussion, all! How are you making out? Things got BONKERS in this section! And incredibly heartbreaking ::SOB::
Again, this is an open discussion, so feel free to ask the group any questions you may have too!
1. Are you finding the book scary?
2. Who or what do you think killed & ate the little girl in January 1900? The soldier?
3. Do you think Duane & his family are specifically targeted because of Duane’s research?
4. What the hell is that massive Tremors-like slug creature?
5. Dan Simmons is known for using a lot of detail in his writing. Do you find that it adds to the story, or slows it down?
6. What do you think of Cordie?
7. Do you think the Borgia Bell was evil when it was brought over from Italy or did it become so after the events of the hanging?
8. WHAT IN ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?!?
Go forth & speculate!